Would you like to work for a compassionate, dedicated company in a rewarding field of work?
We take care of our caregivers as well as our clients.
We know each caregiver personally, and we treat them as individuals. The aim of our service is to support independent living and thereby offer our clients a discreet, safe and compassionate alternative to residential care. The quality of care we provide would quite simply not be as high as it is without such well-trained, professional and dedicated caregivers working with our clients. We provide full training, and support our caregivers in their work on a daily basis.
All new caregivers complete our induction course, and receive regular training and supervisory visits once they have been placed with a client. We are committed equally to our caregivers and our clients and hope you want to come and work with us soon.
This is what Alison, one of our team, say’s about us “I am highly impressed with this company. Great employer, really flexible and approachable attitude. Highly recommended.”
As a growing company we are always on the lookout for experienced and talented caregivers. To be one of our team, first and foremost you will need to be a “people person” who enjoys working with vulnerable people. You will also need to have:
- A sunny disposition and a kind and patient personality
- Level 2 SVQ qualification in Health and Social Care, or willing to work towards it.
- At least two year’s previous experience of care
- Excellent social and communication skills
- Able to perform simple arithmetic for drug administration
- Practical experience in cooking and housekeeping
- Three referees, at least one of whom is your most recent employer (these will not be taken up without your permission) and one a character reference
- A full driving licence is an advantage.
Alternatively download the application form here Caregiver – Application Form