Would you like to work for a compassionate, dedicated company in a rewarding field of work?
We care as much about our caregivers as our clients.
We know each caregiver personally, and we treat them as individuals. The quality of care we provide would quite simply not be as high as it is without such well-trained, professional and dedicated caregivers working with our clients. We provide full training, and support our caregivers in their work on a daily basis.
This is what some of our team say:
“The most amazing team! Carers care for carers, carers care for service users, management care for us all. Perfect. 💗💗💗” Joyce
“I am highly impressed with this company. Great employer, really flexible and approachable attitude. Highly recommended.” – Alison – Supervisor
All new caregivers complete our induction course, and receive regular training and supervisory visits once they have been placed with a client. We are committed equally to our caregivers and our clients and hope you want to come and work with us soon.
The aim of our service is to support independent living and thereby offer our clients a discreet, safe and compassionate alternative to residential care.
As a growing company we are always on the lookout for experienced and talented caregivers. To be one of our team, first and foremost you will need to be a “people person” who enjoys working with vulnerable people. You will also need to have:
- A sunny disposition and a kind and patient personality
- Level 2 SVQ qualification in Health and Social Care, or willing to work towards it.
- At least two year’s previous experience of care
- Excellent social and communication skills
- Able to perform simple arithmetic for drug administration
- Practical experience in cooking and housekeeping
- Three referees, at least one of whom is your most recent employer (these will not be taken up without your permission) and one a character reference
- A full driving licence is an advantage.