Our aim is to help people live with dignity and respect in their own home. This could be companionship, personal care or complex care including palliative and end of life care.
We specialise in helping people with dignity and respect for a variety of illnesses such as Cancer, Motor Neurone Disease (MND), Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Ischaemic Heart Disease (IHD), Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Renal and Liver failure, Stroke and many more.
Eidyn Care provides a range of discreet home care services including:
– Gentle awakening and assistance to rise, wash and dress for the day
– Assistance with meal preparation including breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
– Help with prompting, assisting and administering medications
– Companionship – all our visits are a minimum of one hour so we can have time to have a chat and have someone there who can empathise
– Light housework including cleaning, washing and irons. We can also collect shopping or medications and arrange appointments.
– Complex care including the use of hoists and stand aids
We recognise every clients’ needs are different and we will work with you to develop a person centred care plan to ensure you have experienced caregivers who can support you, your family and your friends through all stages of your life.