Advanced Care At Home
We can help anyone who requires care at home or has a life-limiting diagnosis. This could be early in your journey following a recent diagnosis, or when you feel that life is getting a bit more difficult and some help would be appreciated.
We specialise in helping people live the remainder of their life with dignity and respect for a variety of illnesses such as Cancer, Motor Neurone Disease (MND), Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Ischaemic Heart Disease (IHD), Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Renal and Liver failure, Stroke and many more.
Eidyn Care provides a range of discreet home care services including:
- Gentle awakening and assistance to rise, wash and dress for the day
- Assistance with food preparation including breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
- Help with prompting, assisting or administering medications
- Companionship as many feel it is important to have time to chat and have someone there who can empathise with you.
- Light housework, running errands and arranging appointments
We recognise every clients’ needs are different and we will work with you to develop a plan to ensure you have experienced caregivers who can support you, your family and your friends in the later stages of your life.