Motor Neurone Disease
Eidyn Care help to support people with motor neurone disease (MND) to remain at home longer, working alongside existing healthcare providers such as District Nurses, GPs, Community Motor Neurone Nurses and the Hospice. There are many advantages to staying at home during your last months, weeks and days of life and that is why Eidyn Care work alongside existing services so you are well-known to all who can help you.
Eidyn care are committed to helping you live your life with dignity and respect, in the familiarity, comfort and privacy of your own home.
Some of the many advantages of private home care:
- In your own home, you can continue living your life at your pace with complete peace of mind.
- You can choose how much care you want, when your caregiver comes, and who is allowed into your home.
- Your family and friends will still be able to come and see you at any time for as long as you wish.
- Your caregiver will care for you, and care about you. They will be able to help you with washing and dressing, meal preparation and many other daily tasks.
- Your caregiver will actively support you to maintain your independence, and to live life as fully as you are able throughout your journey with MND.
- There is no need for you to sell your home or get rid of your furniture or precious possessions.
- Direct Payments (see separate section) can help you to fund the private care, making it an affordable option.
Call or email us today to receive our comprehensive information pack, or if you prefer we can arrange an informal, no obligation chat in the comfort of your home.