Would you like to work for a compassionate, dedicated company in a rewarding field of work?
We care as much about our caregivers as our clients.
We know each caregiver personally, and we treat them as individuals. The quality of care we provide would quite simply not be as high as it is without such well-trained, professional and dedicated caregivers working with our clients. We provide full training, and support our caregivers in their work on a daily basis.
All new caregivers complete our induction course, and receive regular training and supervisory visits once they have been placed with a client. We are committed equally to our caregivers and our clients and hope you want to come and work with us soon.
To join our team, first and foremost you will need to be a “people person” who enjoys working with vulnerable people. You will also need to have:
- A sunny disposition and a kind and patient personality
- Level 2 SVQ qualification in Health and Social Care, or willing to work towards it.
- At least two year’s previous experience of care
- Excellent social and communication skills
- Able to perform simple arithmetic for drug administration
- Practical experience in cooking and housekeeping
- Three referees, at least one of whom is your most recent employer (these will not be taken up without your permission) and one a character reference
- A full driving licence is an advantage.
Click below for our current positions:
The most amazing team! Carers care for carers, carers care for service users, management care for us all. Perfect. 💗💗💗Joyce
I am highly impressed with this company. Great employer, really flexible and approachable attitude. Highly recommended.Alison
We are a family run business and believe that we should grow our team internally through encouraging each person’s own career development.
We have the following positions
Mentor – we have a mentor programme where one of experienced team members mentors a number of new starts. The mentor leads the technical training so gets and will act as a buddy during your first few weeks and months in Ediyn Care
Supervisor – everyone is assigned a supervisor and we are always looking for more people to become supervisors. The supervisor’s role is to act as a line manager and will be primarily responsbile for ensuring quality care is provided
Champions – we also want our team to become subject matter experts in an area that they feel passionate.
Call us today on 0131 285 1221 or email us at email@example.com to discuss our opportunities