We’re recruiting now
from Canada, Australia
- Working in care but not satisfied with your job?
- Frustrated that you don’t have the time to deliver the care you want to?
- Fed up of poor communication and run schedules?
Become one of our
We are actively looking
for carers to join our team.
When you join Eidyn Care you join our family. We are a family owned and run business which means that we know how demanding caring is.
That’s why we place just as much importance and care into you as we do our clients. For example we take the time to personally introduce you to every new client you care for. Each appointment is an hour long so you can deliver quality care and spend time with your clients
We know that unless we care for you, you can’t care for others.
Whether you are working in care now or have done previously and are looking for a new challenge or opportunity, we’d love to hear from you.
Be part of a family
Not just an organisation.
You’ll never be
a number to us
in our team.
5 Reasons why our carers stay with us
- Each visit gives you time to deliver quality care.
- You will have a mentor to support and listen to you.
- You get ongoing, regular training and support.
- We give you guaranteed hours.
- We pay you the living wage and guarantee you an annual wage increase.
We pay you the living
wage and guarantee
you a pay rise every year.
You’ll always be personally introduced to a new client. With each appointment being a minimum of an hour you have time to deliver quality care to each of your clients. You’ll have time to get to know them and have a chat.
As an Eidyn angel you’re part of a family and team. We work hard to support each other and you’re kept fully informed with regular team meetings and updates. We listen, we respond and we take action when it’s necessary. Where we can we will balance the type of care you need to deliver on each shift from the more complex palliative care to less demanding companionship visits.
How we care for you
- We respect you and your opinions.
- We welcome your honesty and feedback.
- We treat you with compassion and care.
- We listen and take action when it’s necessary.
Award winning home care
We are proud to be featured in the top 20 home care providers 5 years in a row. Our latest inspection carried out by the Care Inspectorate stated the following:
- 90% of respondents agreed they were overall happy with the quality of care.
- Quality of care and support was graded as excellent.
- Quality of management and leadership was graded as very good.
- Clients reported that they were extremely happy with the personalised support they received.
Provider of the year
Palliative & End of life Care Award
Care Learning Award
Care Coordinator Finalist
We need you
We have clients waiting for care so we urgently need you. Apply now to join our team and become an Eidyn Angel.